Embedded software engineer for medical devices
As an embedded software engineer, you will be part of our team developing software for medical devices. Your responsibilities include writing code, analyzing data, shaping the software development process, and contributing to the design and implementation of software. You will be responsible for supporting a team of software developers working on various projects.
About Zentis Medical
We are Zentis Medical Solutions. A dynamic, innovative, and high-quality software team with passion for new technology. We are specialist in developing high quality software for medical devices and medical systems. We bring new product ideas to the market and improve existing ones. Do you want to use your skills to improve health? Read on quickly and apply.
- Implement and maintain software applications for medical devices
- Manage the day-to-day activities of a team of software developers
- Aid in the development and professional growth of other software developers
- Plan and manage a software development project including necessary documentation
- Report progress to the operations director
- Review code for accuracy and functionality
- Create and implement designs
- Delegate tasks to team members
- Keep up to date with industry trends and technology developments
Essential knowledge and skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, or other software related education
- 7+ years working experience in software development
- Experience with writing software for bare metal system in C / C++
- Experience with software verification & testing
- Ability to work individually and in small teams
- Ability to speak professionally in front of customers and technology partners
What we offer
- Technically interesting projects
- You work on medical products that help patients worldwide
- You work with experienced engineers in the field of (embedded) software and software for medical devices
- The projects are very diverse because you work on assignments from different clients
- You work in a small team, so you are involved in all aspects of software development from start to finish
- Both the experienced team and the varying assignments enable you to learn many new techniques and gain experience
- Flexible working hours in consultation with your colleagues and the possibility to work partly from home/another place
- Our office is located in the center of Arnhem, easily accessible by public transport
- A salary that matches your experience and what the market has to offer
How to proceed?
Does this vacancy appeal to you? Send your resume and motivational letter to [email protected]. Do you have any further questions? Please do not hesitate to contact Alke Vrieling (HR advisor). You can reach her on +31 6-22557995.